Link Exchange

Sekiranya anda menyenaraikan blog ...LISTED!!! dan/atau VOICES AROUND di blog anda, tetapi blog anda tidak tersenarai di dalam "Honour List" di bawah ini, mohon tinggalkan mesej di VOICES AROUND


Terima kasih!!


Friday, February 24, 2012

There must be something wrong here.


R2W
 
I met two officers from the tourism board and highlighted to them that MAS no longer fly to Karachi since January 2012. Every time I flew the KL-Karachi-KL route it has always been with MAS. Based on my memory, the flight is always full as the same flight also goes to Dubai. I wonder why MAS stops flying. According to MTB officers, MAS informed them that they do not make money on that route and Air Asia might take up that route soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...LISTED !!!

Demi Negara - Recent Comments

D' L I S T E D ! ! !

This List

The Other List

In List