Link Exchange

Sekiranya anda menyenaraikan blog ...LISTED!!! dan/atau VOICES AROUND di blog anda, tetapi blog anda tidak tersenarai di dalam "Honour List" di bawah ini, mohon tinggalkan mesej di VOICES AROUND


Terima kasih!!


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello Datuk. Can you give us your list of Top Ten wealthy Ministers living in the Klang Valley. We are planning a robbery this weekend"


OUTSYED THE BOX
 
Let me begin today's post with two jokes.

Joke 1. A robber breaks into a house, ties up the houseowner and says, "Give me all your money." The houseowner says, "How dare you break into my house. Dont you know who I am? I am a Minister in the Malaysian Cabinet". The robber stops for a while, thinks about it and then says, "In that case, give me back all my money".
 
 
Seterusnya.. DI SINI
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...LISTED !!!

Demi Negara - Recent Comments

D' L I S T E D ! ! !

This List

The Other List

In List