Link Exchange

Sekiranya anda menyenaraikan blog ...LISTED!!! dan/atau VOICES AROUND di blog anda, tetapi blog anda tidak tersenarai di dalam "Honour List" di bawah ini, mohon tinggalkan mesej di VOICES AROUND


Terima kasih!!


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lembu Mandi Kolam di Condo Super Mewah


OUTSYED THE BOX

PETALING JAYA: Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin has come to the defence of Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil over the purchase of a RM10mil luxury condominium in Bangsar.

I want to rear ducks in a pond. The project is called 'Ducks In A Pond." I only need RM50.0 million. These are very expensive ducks ok. They lay golden eggs. Anyway can the Government please give me a RM250.0 million Ringgit loan?
.
Here is what I will do. I will put only RM50.0 million into the ducks and the duck pond. The balance RM200.0 million ? Lets just take it as surplus cashflow. I dont need the extra RM200.0 million just yet. Shall I give it back to the Government?
.
You know - TO REDUCE MY DEBT !!!
.
Naah. I dont think so.
.
I think I will just invest it in some expensive real estate in Bangsar, in Ostolia, in London. Yup, thats what I will do.
JUST MY THOUGHTS
If this kind of "investment" nonsense using Public fund meant for specific purposes is allowed to pass without punishment, its precedence will cause problems in the future if some smart alecs and there are many smart ass in Malaysia who are generous with money not their own....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...LISTED !!!

Demi Negara - Recent Comments

D' L I S T E D ! ! !

This List

The Other List

In List