Link Exchange

Sekiranya anda menyenaraikan blog ...LISTED!!! dan/atau VOICES AROUND di blog anda, tetapi blog anda tidak tersenarai di dalam "Honour List" di bawah ini, mohon tinggalkan mesej di VOICES AROUND


Terima kasih!!


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

But how could such a seemingly pious person possibly be involved in homosexual activities?


AIDC

Faced with all this information from the police and from my own interviews, I felt I had to do something. I simply could not have a person of such dubious character succeeding me as Prime Minister of Malaysia; in fact, I could not have him in the Government at all. His actions and hypocrisy in masquerading as a highly religious individual were unacceptable, and I found the despicable means he employed to ensnare people and then ensure their silence appalling.
 

Anwar should have been the Prime Minister of Malaysia today. But if he is not, it is because of his own actions. He left me no choice but to remove him and I did what I thought was best for the country. I may have made many mistakes, but removing Anwar was not one of them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...LISTED !!!

Demi Negara - Recent Comments

D' L I S T E D ! ! !

This List

The Other List

In List