Link Exchange

Sekiranya anda menyenaraikan blog ...LISTED!!! dan/atau VOICES AROUND di blog anda, tetapi blog anda tidak tersenarai di dalam "Honour List" di bawah ini, mohon tinggalkan mesej di VOICES AROUND


Terima kasih!!


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bila Najib pun TAK BOLEH PAKAI juga...


PURE SHIITE

Najib have failed to show leadership......many times I have pointed this out on my blog... I never had any faith in him to run our Country and at the rate he is going......I think that he is crossing a critical threshold of level menyampah nak mampus....
Neither am I convinced that the Other side is able to lead us....... So where do we the middle ground people wanting a better, more stable, more united and richer Malaysia swing our votes to?

This is my suggestion to all wanting to Govern Us......
NAME YOUR CABINET CANDIDATES (STATE AND FEDERAL) BEFORE THE ELECTION ENSURE THAT THERE IS A PRIMARY AND SECONDARY (Or Even 3rd Level Candidates) FOR THE SAID POST (CONTINUITY PERSPECTIVE)
ENGAGE THE VOTERS ON A POLICY DEBATE AT LOCAL AND NATIONAL LEVEL WE WILL EVALUATE YOU..... AND WE WILL HAND YOU THE MANDATE TO GOVERN US IF YOU CAN CONVINCE US THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE US TO THE NEXT STEP OF OUR EVOLUTION AS A NATION

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...LISTED !!!

Demi Negara - Recent Comments

D' L I S T E D ! ! !

This List

The Other List

In List