Link Exchange

Sekiranya anda menyenaraikan blog ...LISTED!!! dan/atau VOICES AROUND di blog anda, tetapi blog anda tidak tersenarai di dalam "Honour List" di bawah ini, mohon tinggalkan mesej di VOICES AROUND


Terima kasih!!


Friday, August 12, 2011

Holy Veggie Fettucini! Are you out of your freakin' al-Qaeda infested mind? Why would I wanna do that?


AnnoyinglyAnonymous-LemanPulut 

My Cousin, TheCorruptiouslyObnoxiousSumanSumbing, has grown envy of me. Noticing that my popularity grows by leaps and bounds on my website (well, uhh.. about 2 or 3 visitors per posting!) he too would like to set up a website of his own.
 
 And that he did exactly, and you can visit it now. It's called PlatoInParody.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...LISTED !!!

Demi Negara - Recent Comments

D' L I S T E D ! ! !

This List

The Other List

In List